According to the data protection act of General Regulation (UE) 2016/679 on data protection and Law 29/2021 qualified on Protection of Personal Data (LQPD), we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled TAG SYSTEMS, SAU [hereafter, TAG SYSTEMS], at the business address of: CTRA. DE LA COMELLA, 49 - AD500 ANDORRA LA VELLA, NRT A-703977-T, Commercial Register number 914912V, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject as “Unsubscribe from the distribution list”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to access, rectify, suppression, opposition, portability and limitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to the email address: email@example.com and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “Data protection”.
Finally it is reported that TAG SYSTEMS, has adopted in the information system the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of probability and variable severity associated with each of the treatments.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The person interested in the personal data may exercise his / her rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Qualified law 29/2021 (LQPD), which are:
- The right to access is to be exercised annually, except if the party interested shows legitimate accreditation.
TAG SYSTEMS will proceed to notify its decisions within a timeframe of a month. If it were to be accepted, the interested party would be able to access the previously mentioned information within 10 days after its notification.
- The right of rectification and suppression can be exercised, conforming to the following previsions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our files is inexact, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. If this is the case, you can exercise these rights via one of the means previously anticipated.
TAG SYSTEMS will proceed with the rectification or suppression within 10 days of receiving the application.
- The right of opposition may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party wishes to oppose the processing of their personal data, whether or not the data is lawfully treated as being of legitimate interest or relative consent for advertising purposes.
- The right of portability they may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the data holder or to another third party (Treatment Manager).
- The right of limitation of treatment may be exercised, prior to opposition right for the treatment of their data, and that until the Opposition Law is not resolved, the treatment of them will be limited.
TAG SYSTEMS reserves the right to modify the present policy with the objective of adapting it to the legislative or precedents changes. Such changes will be communicated within the necessary time on our Web page, and it can ask the affected parties for their consent if it is believed that it does not have the consent according to the present policy.
If you should have any doubt, question or comments referring to the present regulations, please do not hesitate to ask about them by sending a communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The domain tagsystems.net uses automatic “Cookies” collection procedures to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISSP domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. "Cookies" help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
What are cookies?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize him. The set of "Cookies" helps us improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. "Cookies" are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that "Cookies" cannot harm your equipment and, in return, that they are activated help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our website by providing a better experience.
Cookies are used to:
- Make sure that web pages work properly.
- Store your preferences, like language or font size.
- Find out about the user’s browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, like which pages the user has visited or how long they have spent on the website.
Type, purpose and operation
Depending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former expires when the user closes the browser. Whereas the latter expire when their aim is achieved or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Required: those that are strictly necessary and essential for the correct functioning of the Website. They are normally generated once the user visits the website or logs in and are used as a form of identification on the website with the following objectives:
- They keep the user identified in such a way that, if they leave the website, exit the browser or device and then visit the page at a later time, they continued to be identified, which makes browsing easier as they do not have to identify themselves over again.
- They confirm whether or not the User is authorized to access certain services or areas of the Website.
- Preferred: These enable the Website to record information related to the way that it behaves and its appearance - such as the language or the region where it is located.
- Statistical/analytical: These are used to analyses and improve the browsing experience, optimize the functioning of the website, and see how visitors interact, by collecting and reporting information - usually anonymously, but sometimes also uniquely and unmistakably identifying the user - in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
- Marketing: These cookies collect information about adverts shown to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous: These collect information only about the advertising spaces shown on the Website, regardless of the user who browses without not expressly identifying him or herself.
- Custom: They collect the user’s personal information from the website on behalf of a third party, in order to customize ad spaces.
- Geolocation: These cookies are used to determine the country of the user when they visit a service on a website, in order to offer content and services suitable to their location.
Adequate privacy / Cookie management
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
The user must know that, when disabling Cookies, some of the features and services may be disabled or have a different behaviour than expected, such as, for example, staying identified, keeping purchases in the cart, its location, etc. among others and that its navigation is notably degraded.
Updating of the Cookies Policy
The data controller may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued.