In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of personal data and the to Law 15/2003, of December 18, qualified as protection of personal data (LQPD) and the Regulation of the Andorran Agency of Protection of Data (RAAPD) developed by the LQPD we inform you that the personal data provided through the forms, as well as your email address, have been included in a treatment owned by TAG SYSTEMS, SAU, [ hereinafter TAG SYSTEMS], with registered office at CTRA. DE LA COMELLA, 49 - AD500 ANDORRA LA VELLA, NRT A-703977-T, Registered in the Commercial Registry No. 914912V, it is in charge of the operation, management and operation of the aforementioned Web portal.
It is reported that the data may be processed in order to provide information on our products and / or services by electronic means, provided that you authorize us to process them. Your data may be the subject of profiling, in order to apply a loyalty plan according to the customer's business relationship and offer offers that are appropriate to their preferences. You may at any time object to this type of communication by sending an email to the address email@example.com and indicating in the subject "Remove from the list of distribution ".
Likewise, you may exercise the rights of to access, r ectification, s upression, o position, p ortability and l imitation, by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent supporting document to the following electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject " Data protection ".
Finally, it is reported that TAG SYSTEMS, has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures in the information system, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity associated with each of the treatments.
The interested party of the personal data may exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Qualified Law 15/2003 on the protection of personal data, and which are:
A .- The right of access , may be exercised annually, except for a legitimate interest. When exercising this right, the interested party may choose the following file query systems:
TAG SYSTEMS , will proceed to notify its decision within one month. If it were in the affirmative, the interested party may access the aforementioned information within 10 days of its notification.
B .- The right to rectification and deletion may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party consider that the data collected in our treatments are inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. In this case, you may exercise them through any of the means previously provided.
TAG SYSTEMS , will proceed with the rectification or deletion within 10 days following receipt of the request.
C .- The right to opposition may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, whenever the interested party wants to oppose the processing of their personal data, whether the data is lawfully processed for legitimate interest or consent related to advertising purposes.
D .- The right to portability may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments They have to be returned to the owner of the data, or, where appropriate, to a third party (Treatment Manager).
E .- The right to limitation of treatment may be exercised, previously the right of opposition to the processing of your data, and that while the right of opposition is not resolved , the data processing is limited.
CHANGE OF REGULATIONS
TAG SYSTEMS , reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence. Such changes will be communicated as far in advance as necessary on our website, without prejudice to claiming the necessary consent of those affected when this is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Any doubt, question or comment that you may have in reference to these regulations, do not hesitate to consult it by directing your communication to: email@example.com
The domain tagsystems.net uses automatic collection procedures “Cookies” to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system , reference page, route, ISSP domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. The " Cookies", help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
What are Cookies?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize them. The set of “Cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize the navigation of each user on our website to a certain extent. The "Cookies" are currently essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that "Cookies" cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our website providing a better experience.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the website.
Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Required: are those strictly necessary and essential for the proper functioning of the website. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs into it and is used to identify the website with the following objectives:
- They keep the user identified so that, if they leave the website, the browser or the device and at another time they access the same page, will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to identify again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website
- Preferably: They allow registering on the website all information related to the way the website behaves or its appearance, such as the language or region where it is located.
- Statistics / analytics: They are used to analyze and improve the browsing experience, optimize the operation of the website, and see how visitors interact, by collecting and reporting information normally from anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
- From marketing: They are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user that you access without expressly identifying yourself.
- Personalized: Collect personal information of the website user by a third party, for personalization of these advertising spaces.
- Geolocation: These cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user accessing a website service is located, in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
Adequate privacy / Cookie management:
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to know more as:
The user must know that, by disabling Cookies, some of the functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as, for example, remain identified, keep purchases in the cart, their location, etc. . among others and that your browsing is significantly degraded.
Update of the Cookies Policy